A. The University offers Post Graduate Degree Programs in Constitutional Governance (Four Semesters); Intellectual Property Law (Four Semesters); management and Law (Six Semester); MBA in insurance (Five Semester) and International Trade Law and WTO (Four Semesters)
1. Nature of Program: The Post Graduate Degrees are residential i.e., all the students of the Post Graduate degrees shall reside in the Halls of Residence.
2. Eligibility: A student seeking admission in the Post Graduate Degree should have secured 55% marks in aggregate in any discipline at Graduate level. For the Post Graduate Degree in Intellectual Property Law any Graduate in Sciences/Engineering/Medicine/Technology or other Science degrees securing 60% is eligible. L.L.B., degree holders securing 55% marks in aggregate are also eligible to appear for the Entrance Test.
3. Number of Seats: Not exceeding fifteen in each Program
4. Procedure for seeking Admission in 2005 Session
- A request shall be made for supplying prospectus and application form for appearing in the Entrance Test by sending a Bank Draft for Rs. 1,200/- (One Thousand and Two Hundred Only) (US $ 150 (One Hundred Fifty dollars only) in case of NRI and Foreign applicants), drawn in favor of the Registrar, National Law University, Jodhpur payable at Jodhpur.
- Prospectus and application form will be available from December 15, 2004 (Wednesday).
- Students wishing to join the aforesaid programs shall have to undergo an Entrance Test for each program separately in a unified Examination paper. The students desiring for competing in the courses shall have a choice of competing for one or all courses. However, the admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit. There shall be no reservations in Post Graduate programs.
5. Fee Structure:
|Infrastructure Fees & Support Service Fee
|Rent of Halls of Residence
|Library Refundable Deposit
|Mess Refundable Deposit
Note: In case a student requires conveyance from the University, the student shall bear the expenses incurred by the University. All fee and charges scheduled as above are to be paid in advance at the beginning of the semester.
- Default Charges
- Readmission Fee: Rs. 1000/-
- Semester Fee for Re-registered Students; Rs. 3,000/- per course
- Repeat Examination Fee: Rs. 200/- per course
Revision of Fees: The Executive Council has the power to revise the fee structure from time to time.
- Convocation Fees:
- In person : Rs. 1,000/-(US $ 50)
- In absentia: Rs. 2,000/-(US $ 100)
- Transcript Fee: Rs. 500/-
- Provisional Certificate Fee: Rs. 1,000/-
- Migration Certificate Fee: Rs. 1,000/-
6. Financial Assistance: The University may offer a few teaching, research and administrative assistantship on terms and conditions drawn by the University from time to time. Students, in cases of necessity, may approach banks for educational loans for which the University may provide necessary assistance.
7. Placement Program Rules: Students pursuing the Post Graduate Degree Programs in the above-referred disciplines will have to undergo three months placement in every academic year either with Union or State Government/Private or Public sector undertakings/Advocates and Solicitors. All the expenses incurred by the students while pursuing the placement programs as said above shall be meted out by the students' themselves.